Friday, October 14, 2011

I have read 202 pages in The Magician’s Nephew by C. S. Lewis.

Quarterly

In my reading this year, I have found myself reading during the work day and early in the week. I have quite enjoyed my reading. I have found myself able to finish books that I set out to finish and able to evaluate other books as to whether they are worth reading. I have learned many life skills from some of the self help books that I have read. I have learned much from my nonfiction reading on the space race. My eyes have been opened to new ways of evaluating and connecting with my reading through my blogging. My nonfiction reading has challenged me to keep pace since I am a slow reader. I have learned more about different styles of writing through my reading. My reading this quarter has been quite educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment